Wednesday, September 3, 2014

WoW?

So first things before i get started;

Im happy to get free things. This is known. When i got the free play time, i didnt have to do anything. no activation, not kes, no transferring data, no CC details, it was already loaded up in my battle.net launcher. this is great. To get me on board make me do as little as possible between wanting the experience and having the experience.

Secondly, i notice as the download progresses that there is the option to play ahead of the full down load. almost streaming you might call it. there is a minimal mark and an optimal mark and you can play as soon as you've hit the minimum without waiting for the entire thing to get down the pipes. similar to what i've just said to get me on board, make me wait as little as possible between wanting the experience and having the experience.

so far so good.

I've had a friend express concern about going down the rabbit hole, but im happily in control of my addictions and since i've got no costs associated with this little adventure i'm happy to jump in.

and a final peice of the puzzle is because of this process i've worked out a technical issue with my network adaptor so im coming into this with spirits high.

onwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment